Friday, February 8, 2013

O.O what the...

Ok, I'm just typing this up super quick to let you guys know what's going on. So I started try the Mango Thin stuff and well...it's had some...interesting side effects. I'm not one to talk all about bodily functions on the internet or anything like that, but I mean this is an experiment to help people out.

So I noticed that I've had to urinate A LOT more since I started using the supplement and that, well, my urine was...how can I put this? Umm neon yellow. Now when I say neon, I mean sharpie yellow highlighter neon yellow. At first I thought "hey maybe I need to drink more water. Maybe it's just concentrated." Well I started drinking more water than what I was (which tends to be a bit) and that didn't really help at all. I also started to get headaches and just felt icky.

So in the end, I've stopped taking the supplement. It made me a little too worried and nervous about what it was doing on my insides there. Now don't get me wrong, it might work for other people. Everyone is different. No doubt about it. It just didn't work for me. If you try it out, let me know if it helped you or whatnot!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment