First before I forget, my nails haven't changed much...I'm now using Sally Hansen Vitasurge strength gel, but they're still starting to peel when they get to a certain length : / any suggestions???
----30 Days----
Okay, so when I first started this blog it was to get some motivation for me to workout. I'll be honest, that hasn't happened all that much because of the craziness that is my life. I'm going to be 21 in August (woot woot!!) and I want to be happier with myself than I am now. My summer classes just started last week and I'm working part time, but I have a bit more time than I did during the school year. I'm staying at my friend's house for the summer so I can just commute to school, and I noticed that she has the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred video. I tried the Insanity workout last week for two days and a) it was a little too long for the time I had and b) I was so sore I could barely move (which isn't all that good when you have clinicals)
Moral of the story: I'm going to start the 30 day shred today and see what comes of it! I'm going to quite soda cold turkey today and strive to eat even better than I do now! I'm down to 182 right now so we'll see what I'm at come 30 days :)
peace
No comments:
Post a Comment